|Ten Little Warlords|
|Series:||Xena: Warrior Princess (1995)|
|Writer:||Paul Robert Coyle|
|Broadcast:||November 18, 1996|
|Previous Story:||Intimate Stranger|
|Following Story:||A Solstice Carol|
While still trapped in the body of her mortal enemy, Callisto, Xena is forced to enter a competition where warlords vie to become the new god of war.
Memorable quotes Edit
- Ares: I've been hanged, swung over fire and nearly shish kebabed on razor sharp spikes. How'd you mortals get through the day?
- Hudson Leick as Xena
- Renée O'Connor as Gabrielle
- Ted Raimi as Joxer
- Kevin Smith as Ares
- Charles Siebert as Sisyphus
- Jason Kennedy as Carus
- Marcel Kalma as Sadus
- Bruce Hopkins as Tegason
- Chris Ryan as Virgilius
Background information and notes Edit
- Due to an accident Lucy Lawless suffered, the ending of the previous episode, Intimate Stranger, was re-tooled to keep Xena's soul in Callisto's body. At the end of this story, Xena returns to her body. However, Lawless did not work on this episode. The brief scene was actually recycled from old footage and the color was changed to make it appear consistent with the sunset as she and Gabrielle walk along the beach.
- The "face" of the Baracus was reused as the "face" of the crematorium in Blind Faith.
Continuity and mistakes Edit
- In the scene where Gabrielle starts fighting about fishcakes, she has her bag on her shoulder which then on the next cut vanishes but comes back later on as the fighting goes on.
- No one was harmed during the production of this motion picture. However, Xena's ability to recover her body was severely impeded by Lucy Lawless' unexpected mishap.