|Locked Up and Tied Down|
|Series:||Xena: Warrior Princess (1995)|
|Writer:||Robert G. Tapert|
|Broadcast:||11 September 1998|
|Previous Story:||A Tale of Two Muses|
Xena is condemned to spend the rest of her life in Shark Island Prison for the murder of a woman called Thalassa when she was the Destroyer of Nations. She agrees to serve the sentences and starts her hard, new life, but Gabrielle knows the situation is unfair and decides to travel to Shark Island disguised as a healer.
Memorable quotes Edit
- Lucy Lawless as Xena
- Renée O'Connor as Gabrielle
- William Kircher as Guard Captain
- Katrina Browne as Thalassa
- Chris Sherwood as Draxel
- Laurie Dee as Tavern Keeper
- Patrick Smith as Healer
- Margaret Blay as Woman In Court
- Huntly Eliott as Judge
- Gilbert Goldie as Town Elder
- Julie Taylor as Hanged Woman
- Natalie Dennis as Clysemene
- Tanea Heke as Ersina
Background information and notes Edit
- The working title for this episode was Shark Island Prison.
- The prison was modeled after Alcatraz and Devil's Island.
Continuity and mistakes Edit
- It is possible that this episode aired out of story order. For instance, at one point Xena says "we're always talking about your spiritual quest" - since when? Is this something that's been happening off-camera, or something we haven't seen yet?
- No Rabid Flesh Eating Crabs were cooked during the production of this motion picture.